Wednesday, July 14, 2021

The Rema Chronicles

  


I am so pleased to announce Rema's new title and release date. There were some hiccups due to technical issues, but it looks like March 1, 2022 is the final release date. This means the first book in the new The Rema Chronicles graphic novel series, Realm Of The Blue Mist, is available for pre-order. The cover is still being finalized, but if you'd like, you can order from your favorite independent bookstore (like Brick & Mortar Bookstore in Redmond), IndieboundBarnes & Noble, or Amazon.

It feels so good to finally type that, to have a place where these characters actually have a home. This is truly the book it was always meant to be, and I can't wait to share it with everyone! Hope you are well, whoever reads this, and life is treating you kindly! <3

5 comments:

  1. i can't believe the moment is almost here. big shoutout to your commitment to this story. i've loved your Reman mythology since day 1(ish)... now look at ya! proud of you dude xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad to have found this! I fell in love with your worldbuilding ages ago when you were first posting Rema online as Reman Mythology! I was so sad when you decided you needed to stop working on it, and ended up forgetting the name over the years, but I never forgot how much I loved what you were creating. A few days ago I was thinking about it again and decided to try finding it even though the only searchable term I remembered was "merofi's tears". That led me to your deviantart page, and the description on one of your posts led me back here! I'm so happy to find that you've kept working on it all these years! I just preordered my copy, there's no way I'm going to miss this! Young teen me is doing a happy dance right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is only a couple webcomics from back in my teenage years that I still think about, and this is one of them. Thank you for not giving up on your story. I can't wait to see what's in store. Reman Mythology was left on such a cliff hanger! I was actually searching for the webcomic to reread it that brought me back here, so this search turned out way better than I was expecting. Pre-order in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any new date or update? When is book two coming?

    ReplyDelete
  5. when is book two coming?

    ReplyDelete